Walkerton Clean Water Centre Accessible Customer Service Policy
The Accessibility Standards for Customer Service, Ontario Regulation 429/07 became law on January 1, 2008. It is the first accessibility standard under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. This regulation is an important step to create a barrier-free and accessible Ontario by 2025. Learn more about what customers can expect from us:
Tips for Enhancing the Accessibility of this Website
This section provides suggestions for modifications you can make in your Operating System and browser to help access wcwc.ca. We currently have complete step-by-step accessibility modifications for the following.
- Internet Explorer 6
- Internet Explorer 7
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari
- Microsoft Windows
- Apple OS X
- Change text size: Make wcwc.ca easier to view by making text larger and more readable.
- Change fonts: Change the font style for web pages you visit to make them more readable.
- Mouse pointer visibility: Helpful if you have trouble viewing the mouse pointer.
- Change colours: Learn how to change the text and background colours for web pages you visit to make them more readable.
- Magnify screen: If resizing text in your browser or operating system isn’t an option, make wcwc.ca easier to view through magnification.
- Browse Out Loud: If you have trouble reading online, learn how to make your computer speak back to you.